Supporting Title Companies Safeguard their Customers Property Rights
FULL TITLE SEARCH SERVICES
A Full Title Search runs a complete ownership chain of title or full search of the property as defined by the title standard of the respective legislature.
Full Title Search is a great option for bank owned properties where it is important to receive all copies pertaining to the Title including copies for any mortgages, assignments, deeds, judgments and liens recorded against the property, current and prior owners.This Report can be used in connection with the issuance of a title commitment or title insurance policy.
Our Full Title Search Reports Include Information On:
- All deeds transfer in chain of title of all owners within the last thirty (30) years or more.
- All the related documents of Mortgage/Deed of Trust like assignments, modifications and subordinations etc.
- Judgement, liens and encumbrances
- Bankruptcy, UCC (uniform commercial code) and Surrogate/upper court.
- Recorded easements, unrecorded easements, CC&R, all kinds of Agreements and Notices.Property
- status and assessments
- Legal description of property- Including prior legal descriptions to track any changes.
At Trupp Global, the searching process is the core of our business and we take this part of our service very seriously. We make sure to double-check every aspect of the search which is not a routine practice at most of the title search companies.
Why Outsource Full Title Search to Trupp Global?
For more information on our Full Title Search services, contact us today.