Assisting Medical Billing Companies Rev up Profit Margins
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SERVICES
The main prospect of a healthcare provider is to define how efficiently their accounts receivable services are functioning. It is critical that a proper record keeping of patient healthcare, accelerating payments to medical practitioners and identify healthcare areas that require focus is determined and concentrated upon.
At Trupp Global, we aim to gain momentum in the monetary flows and reducing the Accounts Receivable days by submitting claims which are clean, properly analysed and regular follow-ups with insurance agencies and patients for outstanding claims and dues.
A look at our Accounts Receivable services:
- Tracking: Tracking pending claims, trace the reasons for claims denials, track outstanding receivable balances by customer and also provide periodic reports.
- Payment of claims: Our receivable recovery services teamed with our skilled staff identify billing operation problems that result in non-payment or incorrect payment of claims and resolve the situations.
- Research: We research outstanding accounts receivable balances to distinguish collectible and uncollectible amount.
- Billing: The deductible amounts to the appropriate payers are identified and billed.
- Reporting: We also provide routine reports to customers, detailing collection progress, including payments and recommending adjustments.
Outsourcing your accounts receivable services to Trupp Global helps your organization to deal with your accounts receivables effectively.
For more information on our Accounts Receivable services contact us today.