Our client is a freelance photographer based in the US, with expertise in professional photo shoots of over 8 years. His forte is nature and wild life photo shoots and recently expanded base to wedding photo shoots.
Being a photography pundit, the client earlier did not have an issue with picture perfection, as most of his wildlife and nature pictures were shot in natural light and great camera skills. But the challenge was evident when he moved to wedding photo shoots, where pictures were taken both indoor and outdoor with varying lightings and settings. Plus with people wanting more than just plain old photographs, the need to add effects and photo editing arose.
With the latest wedding photo shoot he undertook, his customer (the bride) had a last minute demand to give the photographs a vintage look to match with her wedding theme. Our client had given his word to the customer to give her the best wedding photo album possible. On sharing his dilemma with us, we undertook this task immediately to deliver the best so that he stands true on his promise!
Target for the completion of this project was 20 working days with the below specifications:
- 700 wedding photographs with an authentic vintage look
- Retouching the images to eliminate shadows in indoor pictures
- Make-up correction as per customer requirements
- Portrait editing 50 images
- Panorama 360 stitch
With an average of 4 pictures to be edit per hour in a working day, we set our goal ahead of the project. Our team of expert photo editors went to work with full earnest on the word ‘Go’! With a limited time frame and more work, we didn’t waste a single moment and worked on our strategy for this project as below:
- Ensuring quality service, we provided our client the access to a team of professionals who can work with him one-on-one for customization requirements
- Worked on feedback and suggestions from the client and implemented them within a constrained project timeline
- Providing the best Photo Editing services like Photo Retouch, Portrait Services, Panorama 360 Stitch and Photo Manipulation
- Ensuring that the original quality of the images is maintained without unrealistic edits. We also maintained utmost the privacy of the client data and ensure the on time secure delivery of the project to the client.
On completion of the project, the file was uploaded to the client’s network, maintaining data security protocols. Apart from the on time delivery, we added a few more advantages for our photographer client:
- Reduced cost of outsourcing the overall project when compared to Photo Editing services in his home country
- Top-notch quality of images adhering to the guidelines of the client and creative inputs from our experts
The feedbacks and positive review received by our client from the end customer and her family, indirectly brought in appreciation for our hard work too. With this satisfaction the client has made us his partner for all his photo editing requirements henceforth.