Photo Editing is a term which has unfortunately gained a notorious reputation in business nowadays. With badly edited images getting trolled on the Internet, people have widely misinterpreted the meaning of the term ‘editing’. Editing does not mean to take a picture, distort it to an extent of non-recognition and upload it on a social media site! Photo Editing is a technique in which you enhance a picture to bring out its essence to the viewer.
This edit may be as subtle as simple color contrast or as extreme as an entire background change! With Photoshop, you can achieve these techniques and get a flawless image with some practice and lots of patience! Below, I have listed a few techniques that can be a lifesaver when it comes to photo editing.
- Background change: Sometimes you have an amazing image, but the background with an unattractive scene may bring down the overall look of the photo. Here a background change can be a game-changer! With Photoshop, you can layer out the picture, single out the image that you require from the original photo and insert another background which suits the image.
- Skin Retouch: Everyone dreams of having flawless skin, though some manage to achieve it in real life, it is much easier to achieve the same on a picture now! With the Blur and Threshold Slider tool in Photoshop, you can retouch the image to the perfection that you want.
- Image Noise Reduction: This noise is a random variation of brightness in an image and is usually produced by the sensor of a digital camera. By using the Noise Reduction Filter and the Sharpen Details Slider in Photoshop or other such editing software, you can reduce or eliminate the noise in your image.
- Dodge and Burn: The Dodge Tool in Photoshop is used to make areas of a photo lighter, while the Burn Tool is used to make areas of a photo darker. With options like Shadows, Midtones or Highlights you can highlight the mood or setting of the image and ensure a stunning result.
- Zoom Blur: Though professional photographers achieve this feat with their cameras itself, the less fortunate people like me are a living testimonial to have mastered this technique on Photoshop! You can use the Radial Blur filter to blur the background of the image while leaving the main image intact.
Few Popular Editing Tools available on the internet (Free and Paid):
- Photoshop (paid)
- Portrait Professionals (paid)
- Pixlr (free)
- PicMonkey (free)
Conclusion: Photo editing is an art which must be mastered with a lot of practice. With Trupp Global, our team of experts makes sure that the image is tailored as per your requirement and delivered on time. Our services like Portraits, Real estate Image Editing, Panorama 360 stitch, Restoration and much more are available to give you the best value for your money. Contact us for more information on our services and offers.