As more and more companies are seeking skilled professionals out of their home countries to avail benefits such as affordability and efficient workforce, India still leads the charts, closely followed by China and Malaysia in the outsourcing sector. With Outsourced Business Processes branching all around the world, companies not only invest in building a brand in another country but also invest their trust and faith in its employees.
Why do companies outsource?
Cost-effectiveness, enabling core business functions and solving capacity issues are primary drivers for the outsourcing of any service. Leading organizations use outsourcing to bring change and improve business results tremendously.
6 Outsourcing Trends to Watch Out for:
1. Chatbots: Chatbots are a service which is powered by Artificial Intelligence (Al), this service is used to interacts with the general public via a chat interface. Here a human being can have a live interaction with a machine without even realizing the same. According to recent Juniper research papers, it suggests that Chatbots has saved around 20 million dollars by the end of 2017 in customer service and might go up to 8 billion dollars by 2020!
2. Outsourced Data Entry Services: Outsourcing tedious tasks like data entry and indexing help a company save energy, manpower and most importantly save data entry budgets! With outsourcing data entry to a company that specializes in data entry, you not only save time but also get customized services that suit your organization with scanning, processing, indexing archiving and reporting.
3. Data Safety and Security: Data safety and security has taken a front foot in any industry to protect any critical customer and their data from breach or cyber theft. An outsourcing organization that aims to be fully operational on data entry and security should have encryption and secure servers in place.
4. Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: With the rise of Artificial Intelligent and Robotics Process Automation (RPA), more companies are approaching outsourcing services that can help implement AI and RPA with their current systems. The emergence of RPA has created cost deferential in the outsourcing sector as industries are moving towards smart cost cuts and automation.
5. Cloud Computing: As Cloud services increasingly become an essential part of business, it is a known fact that data storage will accrete in 2020. Outsourcing firm with better security features to face hackers, enhanced quality, and better customization solutions will be the leaders in the race of Cloud Computing outsourcing services.
6. Freelance and Independent resources: 2020 will also see an exponential rise in independent or freelance resources from all around the world. With special skill sets, increased exposure and connection via social sites, freelancing is no longer a hobby or a part-time option for individuals. By making use of these resources an organization can benefit from factors like cost, experience and time.
At Trupp Global, you will have unlimited access to a team of individuals with special skill sets, engineering, research, and analysis. Services like back-office support, customer support, software development, and healthcare help your business grow with reduced expenditure and improved productivity with outsourcing. For more information on our services contact us today.